Opposite the Reception is Cliff House (1969)which was Clough's last large fully detailed building at Portmeirion, designed in August 1967. In November 1970 the Cliff House Annex was designed. Like many of his buildings during this period it is a neo-classical Georgian style house but with several features typical of Clough's work such as the trompe l'oeil windows covering the entire north facing elevation and half of the west elevation. This was to provide privacy for the occupants of the cottage while at the same time adding interest to an otherwise featureless facade. Cliff House is a self-catering cottage sleeping five people. On the ground floor it has a single bedroom and bathroom, a kitchen and sitting dining room and a private patio while on the first floor it has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom each with its own en suite bathroom. Adjoining Cliff House is an annex containing two hotel bedrooms (Cliff House One and Cliff House Two) which Clough added to the main house in 1973.
The statue outside Cliff House is The Huntsman, presumed English, c. 1750 in a similar style to Friga but so severely eroded that identification would be impossible. Evidently the Huntsman had been standing in a very unsheltered position prior to his relocation to the Cliff House in 1969.
Further along the coast at a place he called Diving Board Point Clough constructed Fort Henry during the 1930s in the style of a ruined fort. With its semicircular quay in the little bay beyond this was built as a place for both sea- and sun-bathing.