Trinity (1933-34, listed Grade II 1971) was so named because Clough happened to have that worshipful institution's coat-of-arms in cast iron, brought from an island lighthouse keeper's quarters. Trinity provided accommodation on the first and second floors and garage parking for three cars on the ground floor to Trinity Yard. The garage was in due course converted into a shop (now called Pot Jam) but the irregular floor levels are a reminder of its previous use. Trinity faces the village centre over the fish pond and comprises two self-catering flats sleeping two people. Facing the pool beneath arched alcoves are marble busts of the Duke and Duchess of Argyll by Michael Rysbrack (1694-1770). Clough irreverently placed them on pedestals made from upturned petrol cans.
A National Benzole petrol pump (1926) was installed outside Neptune, embellished with an elegant early 19th Century pine figurehead. Petrol was not widely available and this was therefore an essential facility next to the lock-up garages. The original figurehead was stolen in 1983 and replaced by a copy made by artist Nigel Simmons from sketches by Susan Williams-Ellis. In 1996 the original turned up in the pages of Country Life and was duly recovered at considerable expense - it had been stolen so long ago the police declined to get involved. A dealer had bought it at auction for £720 and, being of sound principles, agreed to sell it back to Portmeirion for £1,300. It is now firmly secured to its pedestal.