EAT, DRINK & BE MERRY IN A WELSH WONDERLAND
Combining local products and cooking demonstrations with live music and family events, Portmeirion’s food and craft festival promises to be a real celebration of all things Welsh this December.
Last minute Christmas shopping may mean a whole lot of elbow jabbing and stress - but if you really want to get into the festive spirit, you need to visit Portmeirion this December. The most magical village in Wales is opening its doors for three days for a festive fair like no other. A treat trail of tents will guide shoppers to an Italianate wonderland where they can shop while sipping mulled wine to the sound of live music. More than 100 all-Welsh artisan stalls will be dotted around the piazza selling everything from homeware and handmade gifts to fabulous food and drink. Watch top chefs cooking live and learn something new from an itinerary of creative classes. Meanwhile, little ones can learn how to craft before jumping on our Woodland Express to find Santa in his Grotto. With so much to see, hear and do, there’s something to suit all tastes.
- IN BRIEF:
- Portmeirion’s Food & Craft Fair
- December 2-4, 2016 (please note that tents and huts will be errected from 26.11.16)
- Opening Hours: 10am - 5pm
- Tickets (Friday: Concessions £4 / Adults £5 / Sat-Sun: All adults £6 / Children: Free but tickets to Santa's grotto are £3)
- Buy online with this URL: http://bit.ly/2fyvME2 or purchase on the day
- For more information or group bookings call 01766 772 390
- Parking: Cars: On Site (with Park & Ride overspill) / Coaches & Buses: Drop Off with Park & Ride