Terms and Conditions
- Unconfirmed, provisional bookings can only be held for 14 days. Before releasing, we will try to contact you to check whether the date is required.
- Written confirmation and a nonrefundable deposit of £1000 are required to confirm all bookings.
- Payment of the deposit implies acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- The booking is also conditional on 50% of the prebooked element being paid 90 days in advance and full payment of the prebooked element being paid 30 days prior to the event.
We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to cover against any unforeseen circumstances.
- 6 months or more notice - 100% of the deposit paid is forfeited.
- 6 - 5 months notice - 30% of the prebooked package cost.
- 5 - 3 months notice - 50% of the prebooked package cost.
- 3 - 2 months notice - 75% of the prebooked package cost.
- 60 days or less - 100% of the prebooked package cost.
- (The prebooked package is based on the package selected, guest numbers supplied and accommodation reserved).
Portmeirion reserves the right to cancel wedding bookings if:
- a) 50% of the prebooked package cost is not paid 90 days in advance
- b) if 100% of the prebooked package cost is not paid 30 days in advance.
Items brought into the hotel are your responsibility; no liability is accepted for loss or damage. Items must be removed within 24 hours of the wedding.
Prices do not include Gwynedd Council Civil Ceremony charges, flowers for the hall and dining room, entertainment, transport.